Hello . Welcome to My MESSY BLOG :) I think everyone should know that this is my Double Triple Story of My Life .. Jue Razak ~

Monday 10 October 2011

New Blog ,New Story n New Love ♥

hai :-) assalamualaikum . Jue kt sini , hee ! i'm not a newbie here . I created this 'New' blog coz i think my first blog have a foolish story o.O . Today is my second last day i'm taking my "BIG" examination . PMR @ Penilaian Menengah Rendah. Omg . X study ke ? Pemalas pemalas -,- .. First ,i'm Going to ask for forgiven if i'm too spoilt =.= . Manja lah ! Adess ,maklum lah . Cucu perempuan bongsu :) n anak cheeky kesayangan mama . "Baby" mama lah . U ada ? Tadaaa ! takda kan =p .

Okay lah . This Blog Link n The Tittle such a damn stupid ! haha ! That's my Own idea . I've ask an opinion from my Cina Celup aka Si sepet ,he juz give me a very2 WEIRD idea . Adoy . Ada ke pulak idea nya 'rainspirasi' ? x ke pelik ? Dushhh !

Orite :-) . Tomorrow is my last 'shit' day . My last paper ,Bahasa Arab . Omg -,- . But dun worry lah . Just a small matter maa ~ Just easier like a nut . ( peribahasa Jue bikin sendiri ) . Muahaha ! Azan suda ,makanya harus mintak diri dulu . I'm just in process to add my follower . Dun think i can't aa . My latest stupid blog have 400 above of followers bahh ! okay dokay :-) i'm going to perform my pray . If not ,SEPET will MAD me . Haha . Garangkah sepet ? bluwekk .

See u this nite :) I'll decorate more cheeky for this chunky blog :) assalamualaikum ..

No comments: